Rehm Thermal Systems is a leading manufacturer of reflow soldering systems with convection or condensation and drying and coating systems. The company has been producing energy-efficient manufacturing equipment for the electronics and photovoltaics industry since 1990. We also offer our customers tailor-made applications related to the soldering, coating and hardening of modules.
Headquartered in Blaubeuren, Germany, Rehm Thermal Systems coordinates the activities of 26 locations in 24 countries worldwide.
Our service team is growing. We are looking for a Field Service Technician based in Timisoara or Arad (Romania) for our customer support in Eastern Europe.
Field Service Technician
Timisoara or Arad area (Romania)
Your role and responsibilities
- Provide technical support to our customers based in Eastern Europe
- Carry out installations, commissioning, maintenance and repair of Rehm equipment at our customer sites
- Troubleshoot, analyze defects and repair our systems in the field
- Provide training for customers and users on our thermal systems
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Technician degree in electrics, mechanics, electronics or mechatronics or comparable education
- Prior work experience as a field technician would be a plus
- Professional experience in the electronics industry (SMT) would be an advantage
- Ideally you live somewhere in the Timisoara or Arad area (Romania)
- Driving licence for car and willingness to travel (Romania, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation, good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good Romanian and English language skills, Hungarian is a plus
What we offer
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- Permanent contract
- Regular and detailed training in our production facilities
- Modern and international working environment
- Company car, business laptop, tools and mobile phone